Satin Road® is an aluminum sliding at very high energy performance (in accordance with the RT 2012 and meeting HPE labels, and TPHE BEPOS) for new or renovation, which optimizes solar gain and promotes light transmission.
Satin Road® allows very large openings up leaves 8, 4 rails!
curved shapes or straight lines for a more contemporary style (Design Factory Spirit®), standardized format, high-rise (up 3m) or brick partition, everyone will find happiness.
In addition, you can align your windows with the style of your front and your home with the bicoloration, a color for the inside of your home, a color for the outside!
• High energy performance, the winner of the trophy Performance Equip Bay / Metal Expo
• medalist Design Factory Spirit® Bâtimat 2009
• Eligible for tax credits
• Height up 3 m
• Glazing until 32 mm
• Maximum weight / leaf: 250 kg
• optimized solar Contributions
• Excellent light transmission
• Reduced heating & lighting costs
• Accessibility for persons with reduced mobility
• Possible motorization
• VOC Emissions: Rating A +
• Large height
• Coef. Uw = 1.1 Wm2K and Sw = 0.50 for chassis L x H 1850 2700 mm triple glazing
• Coef. Uw = 1.5 Wm2K and Sw = 0.55 for chassis L x H 1850 2700 mm double glazing
For more on sliding aluminum windows Satin Road, visit profiles Systems.